Monday, December 04, 2006

An evening well spent ....

Me and my friend Asuti, I have not introduced him to the blog yet but will do so later, were coming back from shopping, on the way we saw this huge hoarding of 'Janata Raja' on the road and felt like going to the play. It was already 7:50 pm and the play was supposed to start at 8 pm. Since we were on out bike, we zooomed past the traffic and reached the place at 8:10. We somehow managed to get an entry into the play even though we didn't have passes. These are the few times u feel good about the way things work in India, if not we would not be able to see the play.

I will write about the play in another post. In the break we went out to get some dinner, the Qs behind the counters were long, we stood in the Q, played with the kid in front of us and managed to get hold of some coupons. We ordered a masala dosa, a pizza, paav bhaji, 2 coffees. After a long time I had an awesome masala dosa, even the coffee was amazing.

The play was interesting. I met one of my gujju buddies during the play. Had a chat with him too.

All in all, an evening well spent... bahut majaa aaya !!!

No comments: