Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yet another incident packed weekend ....

Another weekend .... full of incidents ...
Friday was the great run ... I ran 6 km in the evening... well, I am practicing for the Delhi half marathon on Nov 9 ... dinner .. phone ... then I slept like a log ... was too tired because of the run ..

Saturday... was in office... yes, I know... weekend working ... noy my estyle .. but I think sometimes it helps .. it is a problem only when it becomes a habit ... ya ya ... it starts with sometimes .... within sometime it becomes alltimes !!! :)

Was in Delhi in the afternoon.. and there was yet another bomb blast ... well.. this was prettyy close.. the blast happened on the road which I take to reach Delhi from home ... quiet scary .. guess all bomb explosions should be scary !!!

To top it all ... saw 'A Wednesday' just now ... well... whattay movie.. a must watch... I am not going to disclose anything about the movie ... If u havn't seen it yet ... u need to do it rite away ...

read 'Bringing down the House'... a book on which the movie 21 Blackjack is based ... I picked up from my friend's place ... yup.. I visited a colleague of mine on saturday .. had lunch at his place .. actually shamelessly ... since he was not hungry .. and I had his share of lunch what his maid had cooked ... :)

I am planning to go home this week ... need to give some finishing touches to my marriage preparations !! .. hmmm.... yes.. u got this rite.. I am blushing .... :)

I am hope work will be pretty manageable this week !!!

No comments: