Monday, October 23, 2006

The marathon exercise

The practise has helped in discovering myself. IT might seem to be a bit far fetched, but nonetheless it is true.

I am not a selfmotivated person. Until and unless someone is breathing down my neck i don't push myself to do anything. Not that i am lazy, but i lose interest in what i do after sometime. Initially i used to start things on a grand scale but couldn't sustain it long enough. Instead of working on the sustaining part, whenever i came across a good idea i would think it through and later feel that i would not sustain it and stopped taking initiatives. I solved the wrong problem here. I have tried to push myself to do things but after sometime i lose interest, motivation, dedication, determination.. u name it, I have lost it... but bcoz of these ppl i hav managed to do it...hopefull i will be able to sustain it till Jan 21st... i am still working on the learnings form this exercise... hopefully it will help to get me back on the track of self motivated, enthu, cheerful guy i once was...

No comments: