Monday, October 23, 2006

To write !!!

I am back...
again after a long time.. failin to keep the promise i made in the previous post. I dunno why i keep doing it quite often. Guess I am not a great writer which stops me from posting frequently or rather i take refuge by considering myself not a good writer. Well if i don't write how am i going to become one. With all these writing takes the last priority. If i have absolutly nothing else to do, i login to blogspot. Well u guessed rite, I am kinda free now or rather i have made myself free :) .

For a long time i wanted to pen some of the work i do, things i did, or things i intend to do. I will provide u with a list of post i plan to write. Since i have posted here probly i will be motivated enuff to post them pretty soon. Here they go...

First things first.

1. StanC Mumbai Marathon - Jan 21st

2. Runnin on the street- late nite/ early morning

3. Jodhpur/Jaisalmer Trip
The desert safari.. my expectations.. how it matched, exceeded and failed...

4. Delhi trip part II.
I have written the first part and the second part is due for quite sometime.

5. Relationships...
Yup, I plan to write few things about relationships, things i cherish about them, things i despise, things i have learnt, things i am unable to fathom.. well to put in a nut shell.. it will be Relationships through my eyes.

6. Classes / Group preps
The unforgettable moments ... things which hav taught me those little stuffs i have learnt in this place...

7. Flash - Success rate of 100%
From a debutant to ....

8. Competitions - how i manage to fail all of them

9. Dangs - The place to visit...
One awesome bike trip with an exciting group of friends .. probably i will post some pics as well....

I want to make the count touch 10.. i am thinking very hard to find the tenth one... i should be able to think something.... hey.. here it goes.. not an interestin thing to write about but at a later date it mite bring a smile on my face.... hopefully...

10. Our CCCS presentation

By this weekend i hope i will be able to write about them.

No comments: