Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Topics of interest

Currently, i am pursuing certain subjects / topics because of the interest i have in them or just to satiate my curiosity. Here they are :

Indian Emergency
History of the nation and the world
Private equity
Consultancy
Entrepreneurship
Relationship
Expectations
Sports

As you must have noticed i hav a wide range of interests. I feel that the variety just helps in shifting my thoughts and to remain sane :).
The first two are out of sheer curiosity. I got interested in emergency after i read the book 'The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini, it describes what people go through and the trauma they experience in the hands of absolute anarchy. I was very much moved by what i had heard. The next day i saw 'Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi", a hindi movie which touches upon Indian emergency, the movie forced me do start diggin about the subject. The more i dug, the more i wanted. I wanted to know everything about it, thats the way i caught the interest.

The next three are entirely due to the education i have had and to facilitate me to make most of my life.

The next two have kept me busy when i am all alone, in the last two-three years. I still don't know how to handle , to react, to respond to these. I guess i am better now than what i was.. but it is still not up to the mark. Whats the mark, i don;t know that too.

Sports are my passion... they were before.. they will still be for a long time to come... i have to start playin squash and find a track to run... i want to take part in the marathon again... i like swimmin a lot.. with the current weather.. it will be awesome to swim in the mornin... got to find a place to play and to swim .. to relive the best days again.. :) ..

No comments: