Friday, June 29, 2007

Another week ...

The week ending today was my third week at office. I have not written much about my office in the blog. Guess its time to do so.

I work in a consulting company in Delhi. We consult for both government and private parties on infrastructure. The division i work primarily consists of people from my campus. Its kind of new in the campus with seniors from batch of 2005 and 2006 before us. I work in vertical which deals with real estate and SEZs.

My first two days in the office had gyaan sessions or induction , in office parlance. The third day i was introduced to the project. Fourth day i did some work and the next day i had the client presentation. Yes, within the first week i had a client presentation.

From then on i have been working on the same thing. Had a site visit too. Have got most of the information that i require. But it seems there is a lack of direction for me to proceed. My boss is sick and my super boss is too busy with other demanding assignments. So that leaves me all alone in a project that i don't have much idea about.

But everything said and done, the experience has been good. Yup, So far so good.

No comments: